In previous chapters, we created entities, submodels, attributes, and keys for our publishing example. Now let’s relate the entities to each other. Convert the following business assertions into relationships on our data model (remember to add the verb phrase and make sure it appears on the diagram):
· Each Offering can be a Title, Conference, or Seminar.
· Each Title is an Offering.
· Each Conference is an Offering.
· Each Seminar is an Offering.
· Each Author may write one or many Titles.
· Each Title must be written by one or many Authors.
· Each Title can be an Electronic Title or a Print Title.
· Electronic Title is a Title