Top 5 Favorite Macros
Here is a list of my Top 5 favorite macros (in no particular order):
- Export Meta Data to Excel. Very quick and accurate way to display all of the model’s metadata in a spreadsheet format.
- Definition Editor. Makes it very easy to enter definitions for multiple entities and/or attributes.
- Notes Editor. Just like Definition Editor – a very quick way to enter issues or other types of notes.
- Get Related Tables. Select one or more entities and run this macro to highlight in the diagram what the entities relate to. You can choose to highlight parents, children, or both. Great for highlighting portions of a complex diagram.
- Convert Name Case. Select one or more entities and run this macro to change the case. Much quicker and less error ...