Keyboard commands, function keys, and shortcuts offer alternative ways to access ER/Studio functionality without using the mouse. Below are the most common commands – we will cover additional commands throughout the book.
Here are the most common keyboard commands:
· Page Up: Scrolls up the Data Model Window.
· Page Down: Scrolls down the Data Model Window.
· Up Arrow: Scrolls up one line.
· Down Arrow: Scrolls down one line.
· Right Arrow: Scrolls over one position to the right.
· Left Arrow: Scrolls over one position to the left.
· <->: Decreases zoom level by one step.
· <SHIFT + F8>: Allows you to freeze the Zoom window so that you can pan ar