Video DescriptionLately there has been a lot of talk on Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) and how it is very important for data science. However, many people still confuse the two and often cannot discern between Machine Learning (which is part of Data Science) and A.I. Naturally, things are not so clear-cut, which is why there is this confusion. In this video we explore the two fields, their intersection, and how learning about them can benefit you, in your data analytics endeavors.
We will answer these five questions:
- What is Data Science?
- What is A.I.?
- How Does DS incorporate A.I. these days?
- What’s next in this synergy?
- What resources are available to learn more on this topic?
Table of Contents
- Title: Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Release date: January 2017
- Publisher(s): Technics Publications
- ISBN: 9781634621908