Take your R, Python, and Tableau Data Visualization Skills from Rookie to Pro!
About This Video
- Know which kind of graph to use depending on your data, and make your data speak through visualizations to help businesses drive their decisions
- Unlock deeper level insights using drill-down analysis in Tableau, and apply the skills learned throughout the course using packages such as Seaborn in Python on real-life data from platforms such as UCI data repository
- Advance your knowledge in data visualization in just 2 hours with tips and tricks at every stage
Data visualization has become very important due to the increase in processing power and organizations being able to unlock their data from jail. It has become the best way to report results and findings to your audience in the most simple and gripping way. However, there is a shortage of visualization experts who can use various tools to explain to stakeholders not just historical data, but also the machine learning results.
In this course, we’ll be using tools such as Tableau, which is the best visualization tool as ranked by the Gartner Report 2017, as well as open source tools such as R and Python to understand data and share findings between fellow data scientists.
This course takes you gradually from basic, fundamental topics to advanced topics with a ton of examples. It also focuses on making you independent of these tools, so you can carry forward your visualization knowledge to any other tool you may need to use. We cover three tools in visualization, namely R, Python, and Tableau and setting up your basic framework for any project you take up. By the end of this course, you’ll have the fundamentals in place, so you can make visualizations on your own with the correct use of various visualization elements.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Installation and Setup
- Chapter 2 : Understanding Data and Types of Visualizations
- Chapter 3 : Loading and Cleaning Data
- Chapter 4 : Using the Right Graph for Your Data
Chapter 5 : Creating Explanatory Data Analysis Using Tableau
- Making Simple Visualizations in Tableau 00:07:58
- Making Simple Visualizations in Tableau (Continued) 00:08:22
- Maps and Their Power 00:08:22
- Maps and Their Power (Continued) 00:09:54
- Let’s Create a Story 00:11:48
- Chapter 6 : Let's Build a Storyboard for Your Audience Quickly
- Title: Data Visualization Solutions for Beginners
- Release date: January 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788395786
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis
Statistics you need in the office: Descriptive and inferential statistics, hypothesis testing, and regression analysis About …
Storytelling with Data
Influence action through data! This is not a book. It is a one-of-a-kind immersive learning experience …
49 Charts in Tableau: Basic to Intermediate
Visualize charts and visuals in Tableau Desktop About This Video Boost your productivity by migrating from …