Master how to use Power BI to build dashboards and perform data visualization in this five-part video series:
- Introducing Power BI. This first clip in this Power BI video series introduces you to the world of Microsoft Power BI. Learn about the features and use cases of this power business analytics software. Install Power BI and start loading, analyzing, and visualizing data sets.
- Manipulating Data in Power BI Part I. This second clip in this Power BI video series shows how to manipulate data in Power BI. After importing data, creating variables, and assigning data types, you can save the results or display in a graph.
- Manipulating Data in Power BI Part II. This third clip in this Power BI video series covers advanced topics in manipulating data including appending data to your data sets and creating new variables.
- Merging Data in Power BI. This fourth clip in this Power BI video series shows how to merge data sets in Power BI. Learn how to apply conditional statements during your merge.
- Reshaping Data in Power BI. This fifth clip in this Power BI video series shows how to reshape data in Power BI, from wide form to long form, or from long form to wide form.