This appendix provides the test objectives for the following exams:
• DB2 9 Fundamentals (730)
• DB2 9 DBA for Linux, UNIX and Windows (731)
• DB2 9 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows Advanced DBA (734)
• DB2 9 DBA for Linux, Unix, and Windows Upgrade (736)
How does one certify? There are three basic steps:
1. Understand certification test objectives.
2. Review study guides, online tutorials, or take an education course. Then test your knowledge by taking an assessment exam at www.ibm.com/software/data/education/cert/assessment.html. These assessments are offered through Prime/Prometric at a low nominal fee of $10 USD.
3. Register and take the certification exam.
For more information on IBM Data Management ...