Get full access to DEC Is Dead, Long Live DEC and 60K+ other titles, with free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There's also live online events, interactive content, certification prep materials, and more.
List of Illustrations
1. Purpose and Overview
2. Three Developmental Streams: A Model for Deciphering the Lessons of the DEC Story
part oneTHE CREATION OF A CULTURE OF INNOVATION:THE TECHNOLOGY, ORGANIZATION,AND CULTURE STREAMS ARE ONE AND THE SAME
3. Ken Olsen, the Scientist-Engineer
4. Ken Olsen, the Leader and Manager
5. Ken Olsen, the Salesman-Marketer
6. DEC’s Cultural Paradigm
7. DEC’s “Other” Legacy: The Development of Leaders
Tracy C. Gibbons
8. DEC’s Impact on the Evolution of Organization Development
part twoTHE STREAMS DIVERGE, CAUSINGAN ORGANIZATIONAL MIDLIFE CRISIS
9. The Impact of Changing Technology
10. The Impact of Success, Growth, and Age
11. Learning Efforts Reveal Cultural Strengths ...
Get DEC Is Dead, Long Live DEC now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.