A practical guide to mastering functional programming in ES6 from the perspective of building real-world applications.
About This Video
Learn how to mix functional and non-functional code to write real-world applications
Never again get confused about functional programming theory
Get hands-on practice by linking theory to practical applications
You will experience the benefits of functional programming even if your code is not purely functional. In this course, you will learn the building blocks that act as a utility belt in your arsenal, enabling you to write code that's easy to understand, extend, test, and debug. You will get hands-on practice on how to use currying, partial evaluation, map, reduce, filter, recursion, and other functional programming concepts in ES6.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction to Functional Programming
- Chapter 2 : Functional Programming in ES6
- Chapter 4 : Currying and Partial Evaluation
- Chapter 5 : Recursion, Tail Recursion, and Accumulator Variables
- Chapter 6 : Summary and Outlook
- Release date: April 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781787281899