Journey into the world of deep learning using PyTorch. Recognize images, translate languages, and paint unique pictures.
About This Video
- Dive into the world of deep learning with PyTorch by building interesting deep-learning projects
- Enjoy your deep-learning journey and learn how to rapidly prototype your own neural networks in PyTorch
- Throughout the course, discover the joy of building neural networks in a Pythonic way in each project
Are you ready to go on a journey into the world of deep learning? This course will be your guide through the joys and dangers of this new wave of machine learning. Why? Because, let's face it, getting started with deep learning is difficult. Tasks such as choosing between multiple frameworks, understanding APIs, and debugging code are hard. Is there an another way? Yes. Meet PyTorch. Like Python, PyTorch has a clean and simple API, which makes building neural networks faster and easier. It's also modular, and that makes debugging your code a breeze. This course will be one hell of an adventure into the world of deep learning!
You'll start by using Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs) to classify images; Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs) to detect languages; and then translate them using Long-Term-Short Memory (LTSM). Finally, you'll channel your inner Picasso by using Deep Neural Network (DNN) to paint unique images.
By the end of your adventure, you will be ready to use PyTorch proficiently in your real-world projects.
The code bundle for this video course is available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Deep-Learning-Adventures-with-PyTorch
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : First Stop: A Quick Introduction to PyTorch
- Chapter 2 : Sleeping Under the Stars: It's a Bird...It's a Plane...It’s a CNN?
- Chapter 3 : Going Abroad: Language Detection for Fun and Profit with RNN
- Chapter 4 : Making Friends: Lost in Translation with LSTM
- Chapter 5 : Getting Some Culture: Becoming a Deep Neural Picasso with DNN
- Title: Deep Learning Adventures with PyTorch
- Release date: October 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789138641