Learn how to do text sentiment analysis and detect emotions in people's portraits and their voices using TensorFlow.js
About This Video
- Solve one of the most useful Machine Learning problems in a wide range of data types using a variety of Deep Learning methods
- Quickly get results using pre-trained models and train your own custom Deep Learning models from scratch
In this course, you will through the process of getting started with TensorFlow.js to detect emotions with a lot of different types of data. You will start by learning how to build a deep learning tool to judge whether a piece of text is positive or negative. Since you will want tangible results quickly, you will use a pre-trained model to do that and include it into your own web application. You will move on to learn how to detect human emotions based only on pictures and voices using pre-trained models as well. Towards the end, you will learn how to modify a pre-trained model to train the emotional detector from scratch using your own data.
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Easy to Use Deep Learning Tools at Your Fingertips
- Chapter 2 : Text Sentiment Analysis
- Chapter 3 : What You See Is What You Get – Photo Emotion Detection
- Chapter 4 : You Sound Happy – Speech Emotion Detection
- Chapter 5 : Improving Speech Emotion Detection Using Transfer Learning
- Chapter 6 : Training Speech Emotion Detection Model From Scratch
- Release date: December 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789950908