To further make the point about the 12-step program and the usefulness of degunking, ask yourself some of the following questions:
• Does my computer seem to be running slower and slower with each passing month?
• Do I put a lot of new files on my computer but rarely remove any old ones?
• How often do I look at my personal data folders and libraries to see if I’m storing files I don’t need or keeping my system organized?
• Do I really need all the programs on my computer? (When was the last time you even looked at all the programs you have installed?)
• Do I use all the programs and utilities that load automatically when Windows starts up? And by the way, what programs do start up when Windows boots?
• When ...