By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
• Describe six characteristics of Knock Your Socks Off Service.
• List advantages of customer-focused service for the organization, the customer, and the service representative.
• Identify your external and internal customers.
• Identify and improve Moments of Truth in the customer service chain.
• Describe three ways to make the organization work for your customers.
• Keep a log of your exceptional acts of customer service.
It’s not enough anymore to merely satisfy the customer; customers must be “delighted”—surprised by having their needs not ...