5Smart Answers to Tough Customer Questions
By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
• Interpret the needs and anxieties implicit in six important types of customer questions.
• Provide responses to six important types of questions that address customers’ needs and anxieties.
• Give diplomatic answers to five types of peevish customer questions and provocative comments.
• Use three helpful phrases for all occasions.
• Steer clear of twenty phrases that a service professional should never say to a customer.
Who among us hasn’t been in the shower the day after a customer has unjustly and uncivilly climbed ...