6Educating the Customer
By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
• Describe three ways to make customers right.
• Educate customers about your services and products.
• Educate customers about completing paperwork.
• Educate customers about information sources.
• Educate customers by facilitating their personal discovery process.
The customer is not always right. You know it. We know it. In fact, studies conducted by the venerable customer service survey company e-Satisfy.com even prove it scientifically. e-Satisfy.com found that customers cause about a third of the service and product problems they complain ...