Chapter 1. Why Time Management Is More Important Than Ever
To the trainer:
In this chapter/training module you will establish the core idea of time management with your attendees and why it is useful to your workshop participants in how they go about their work, as well as their personal time.
Here are the topics that will be covered in this chapter:
- A definition of time
- A definition of time management
- The consequences of poor time management
- The positive benefits of effective time management
- Time management is a series of skills that can be taught
- Deciding on your training agenda depending upon the time frame your training covers: a 1 all-day seminar, 2 half-days, a weekly class, or 90 minutes
- Sharing the agenda for the training with your attendees ...