Chapter 2. How Efficient Are You? Self-Awareness of Your Body Clock and Work Style
Time can slip through your fingers and you don't even notice it. This chapter will help you to assist your attendees to see where their time is going by having them fill in time logs.
This chapter will cover:
- A time management self-assessment (reviewing the answers if done before the seminar began or taking it now and analyzing it)
- Daily time log #1 (workday, to be completed for today)
- Weekend time log
- What is the way that you are judged to be efficient?
- What are your energy highs and lows?
- What is your preferred work style?
Time management self-assessment
As noted in the introduction, if you were able to give out the pre-training self-assessment to your attendees in advance ...