Chapter 4. Getting Organized
Note to Trainer:
If you haven't given your attendees a break so far in the all-day or half-day training, now is a good time to give them a 10 minute break to stretch, place or return phone calls, check their smartphone for e-mails or text messages, or grab a cold beverage or cup of coffee or tea.
This module on getting organized will cover the following topics:
- Organizing your day: the value of routine
- Organizing principles to apply to your things including equipments, tools, and other objects
- Causes of disorder and how you can overcome it
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Clearing the clutter
- Organizing your office or workspace
- Creating a filing system that is organized
- Making the most of commuting time
- Business ...