Why having a work-life balance is so important
Here are some of the reasons that work-life balance matters:
- An out of balance life is unproductive.
- In previous chapters/modules, we have addressed that doing the death march of working around the clock for 16 hours and failing to take weekends off, is counterproductive and even unhealthy.
- Work and personal relationships require time and that means you need to have a balance.
- If you are overemphasizing work in your life, and failing to make the time for your business or personal relationships, you will fail to have a work-life balance, which will lead to a decrease in productivity, especially your long-term productivity.
- Providing a work environment where a work-life balance is possible may be a factor ...