1. Mayeroff, M. (1971). On caring (p. 50). New York: HarperPerennial.
1. Kanter, R. M. (2011, February 22). Why innovation is so hard in health care—and how to do it anyway. Harvard Business Review. Blog series on innovations in health care.
2. McCallister, M. B. (2009, February). Keynote speech at the Wharton Healthcare Business Conference, Philadelphia.
3. Jadad, A. R., & Enkin, M. W. (1997). Computers: Transcending our limits? British Medical Journal, 334, s8.
5. Rittel, H. W. J., & Weber, M. M. (1973). Dilemmas ...