Write cleaner code and enhance your development skills with TypeScript design patterns
About This Video
- Combine your existing TypeScript knowledge with design patterns for an exceptional result
- Learn about creational, structural, and behavioral design patterns
- Start using an IoC container in your TypeScript apps to increase extensibility, testability, and maintainability
In programming, there are several problems that occur frequently. To solve these problems, there are various repeatable solutions; these are known as design patterns. Design patterns are a great way to improve the efficiency of your programs and improve your productivity; you'll learn them all in this course. This course is a collection of the most important patterns you need to improve application performance and productivity.
This course starts by exploring SOLID principles to write clean code. Then you will create new objects and instance of classes with creational design Patterns. Next, you will utilize dependency injection with InversifyJS to create testable, maintainable, and extensible code.
Moving on, you will explore structural design patterns to better express the relationships between different application entities. Lastly, you will investigate behavioral patterns to add flow to your applications and add levels of communication between your entities.
The code bundle for this video course is available at: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Design-Patterns-in-TypeScript
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : SOLID Principles
- Chapter 2 : Creational Design Patterns
- Chapter 3 : Dependency Injection
- Chapter 4 : Structural Design Patterns
- Chapter 5 : Behavioral Patterns
- Title: Design Patterns in TypeScript
- Release date: August 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789347951