9. Preparing Images for Multiple Media
In this lesson you’ll learn how to intelligently prepare and manage images for use across different media:
• Understanding the multiple meanings of resolution and how they apply to different media
• Adjusting image size as you crop
• Sharpening images for different media
• Preparing image color for different media
• Inspecting and changing image resolution in various Adobe software applications
You’ll probably need between one and two hours to complete this lesson. Download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com and store ...