Chapter 30: Managing EUC Support Vendors
Jennifer L. CostleyEdward F. Drohan
VENDOR RELATIONSHIPS OFTEN CONSTITUTE THE LION’S SHARE OF AN EUCORGANIZATION’S BUDGET. Therefore, it is critical that EUC managers secure the best, most economical vendor support agreements that they can possibly arrange. This chapter presents the case study of a large financial institution that attained profitable, successful relationships with its EUC services vendors by:
- Benchmark test EUC vendor performance.
- Measuring EUC vendor profitability.
- Avoiding multiple markups in the distribution channel.
- Analyzing “Total Cost of Ownership” models.
- Correctly assessing an EUC vendor strategic fit.
BANKERS TRUST: A TALE OF SUCCESSFUL VENDOR MANAGEMENT
Bankers Trust Company ...