In the Develop Responsive Websites with Bootstrap 3 course, we will walk you through the popular Bootstrap HTML and CSS framework. Bootstrap helps build websites that look beautiful on mobile, tablet, and desktop browsers. Develop Responsive Websites with Bootstrap 3 covers a wide range of use cases from simple marketing websites, to web application UI's to dynamic websites using a CSS pre-processor that builds Bootstrap on the fly.
What You Will Learn
In the course, you will learn about various stylized components of Bootstrap 3 including Navbars, Buttons, Panels, Images, Accordions, Modal dialog boxes and the like, while building two demonstration websites. You will also learn about the underlying architecture including the layout grid, responsive techniques, typography, and utility functions for layout, hardcopy print and screen readers.
By the end of this course you will have created a beautifully designed responsive website for your portfolio. After taking the course and creating the project website, you will be able to take what you've learned and create virtually any other type of website on the web today.
You will also create your own custom web application UI.
What are the requirements?
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Over 20 lectures and 3.5 hours of content!
- To create a working responsive website
- To understand web development and web application development using Bootstrap 3
- To create a custom web application UI
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Bootstrap 3 00:07:09
- Getting Started with Bootstrap 3 00:06:40
- The Big Picture 00:14:52
- Overview of the Website 00:06:25
- The Home Page 00:09:25
- The Home Page Part 2 00:12:03
- Debugging 00:07:00
- The Products Page 00:19:01
- The Details Page 00:12:38
- Customizations 00:16:38
- Responsive Design 00:12:36
- Production Notes 00:04:30
- Web App UI Overview 00:02:52
- Web App Navs 00:09:04
- Web App Details 00:11:43
- Customization and Advanced Topics 00:02:45
- Creating a Custom Theme 00:19:57
- Dynamic Bootstrap Part 1 00:19:26
- Dynamic Bootstrap Part 2 00:12:49
- Review and Closing 00:04:34
- Title: Develop Responsive Websites with Bootstrap 3
- Release date: August 2014
- Publisher(s): Stone River eLearning
- ISBN: 100000006A0231