Chapter 13. Addons
React comes with a set of addons. We use several off them throughout our Sample application.
In this chapter we will go into how each addon works and how they can help you with your React application. We’ll cover the following React addons (the full set at the time of the writing):
- React.addons.CSSTransitionGroup for Animations
- React.addons.LinkedStateMixin to help with two-way data bindings
- React.addons.classSet for simple class name manipultation
- React.addons.TestUtils for easing your React unit testing
- React.addons.cloneWithProps for component cloning
- React.addons.update for simple immutability
- React.addons.PureRenderMixin for quick performance boosts
- React.addons.Perf for diagnosting performance bottlenecks in your application ...