Learn to develop bots with zero coding knowledge using the Azure Cognitive QnA Maker service, a GUI cognitive service from Microsoft. This book shows you how to integrate QnA Maker with the Azure Bot Service and Microsoft Bot Framework, along with how to integrate your bot with social channels such as Web Chat, and Telegram.
You will learn what QnA Maker is, why you should use this service in enterprise settings, when you should use this service, and how you should use the service. Developing Bots with QnA Maker Service takes you through the QnA Maker FAQ knowledge base with Azure Bot Service, where you will discover how to get started with a web app bot using the Azure portal. This section culminates in deploying your bot on Azure Web App, making your bot live.
Next, you will learn QnA Maker with the .NET Framework and Visual Studio 2017 along with ways to manage QnA Maker service post deployment. Finally, you will learn how to add media content including videos and images to the QnA Maker knowledge base.
After reading this book you will be able to develop bots using the latest .NET Framework, Visual Studio 2017, and the Microsoft online code editor.
- Customize QnA Maker default components, using the Azure portal
- Work with Microsoft Bot Framework
- Develop and integrate FAQ bots with Azure Bot Service
- Manage FAQ bots using the .NET Framework and the Azure portal
Table of contents
- Front Matter
- 1. Eagle-Eye View of Azure Cognitive Services
- 2. The What, When, Why, and How of the QnAMaker Service
- 3. Creating the FAQ Bot Backend from Scratch
- 4. Talk with Azure Bot Framework
- 5. Connecting FAQ Bot to Social Channels
- 6. Bot Build Management
- 7. Things You Must Know About the QnAMaker Knowledgebase
- 8. A Step Toward Having an Interactive and Cost-Effective FAQ Bot
- Back Matter
- Title: Developing Bots with QnA Maker Service: Integration with Azure Bot Service and Microsoft Bot Framework
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Apress
- ISBN: 9781484241851
You might also like
Building Bots with Microsoft Bot Framework
Build intelligent and smart conversational interfaces using Microsoft Bot Framework About This Book Develop various real-world …
Deep Learning Illustrated: A Visual, Interactive Guide to Artificial Intelligence
“The authors’ clear visual style provides a comprehensive look at what’s currently possible with artificial neural …
Building Event-Driven Microservices
Organizations today often struggle to balance business requirements with ever-increasing volumes of data. Additionally, the demand …
Exam Ref AZ-300 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
Prepare for Microsoft Exam AZ-300—and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of architecting high-value Microsoft Azure solutions …