Book descriptionCognitive Virtual Bots are taking the technology and user experience world by storm. This book provides clear guidance on how different cognitive platforms can be used to develop Cognitive Virtual Assistants that enable a conversation by using DialogFlow and advanced Natural Language Processing.
- Review the fundamentals of Cognitive Virtual Assistants.
- Develop a Cognitive Virtual Assistant from scratch using IBM Watson platform.
- Integrate and enrich your Virtual Agent with other services such as weather, location and stocks.
- Instantly deliver your bot on major messaging channels such as Skype, SMS, and Webchat
- Train your Cognitive Virtual Agent on specific use cases.
Table of contents
- Front Matter
- 1. Introduction to Cognitive Virtual Bots
- 2. Various Cognitive Platforms/Engines
- 3. Bot Frameworks
- 4. Building Your First Bot Using Watson Assistant
- 5. Advanced Concepts of Watson Agent
- 6. Use Cases for Cognitive Virtual Bots
- 7. Integrating with Advance Services
- 8. The Future of Cognitive Virtual Assistants
- Back Matter
- Title: Developing Cognitive Bots Using the IBM Watson Engine: Practical, Hands-on Guide to Developing Complex Cognitive Bots Using the IBM Watson Platform
- Release date: December 2019
- Publisher(s): Apress
- ISBN: 9781484255551
You might also like
Python for Programmers, First Edition
The professional programmer's Deitel® guide to Python® with introductory artificial intelligence case studies Written for programmers …
Software Engineering at Google
Today, software engineers need to know not only how to program effectively but also how to …
Full Stack Serverless
Cloud computing is typically associated with backend development and DevOps. But with the rise of serverless …
Python for Data Analysis, 2nd Edition
Get complete instructions for manipulating, processing, cleaning, and crunching datasets in Python. Updated for Python 3.6, …