Microsoft exam 70-762 is one of two exams you must pass to earn a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) SQL 2016 Database Development certification. This comprehensive course covers the material included in the 70-762 exam, moving you one step closer to the goal of becoming a true database professional. Taught in a friendly, easy-to-understand style by long time database development expert Mark Long, this course works for those new to the world of SQL databases, as well as those just needing a review.
- Understand how to design and operate on-premise and cloud-based SQL databases
- Gain the skill required to build and implement databases across an enterprise
- Learn about database file creation, data types, and tables
- Discover how to plan, create, and optimize indexes
- See the proper methods used for ensuring data integrity and data availability
- Learn about implementing views, stored procedures, and functions
- Understand how to manage transactions and locks
Mark Long is a long term contributor to O'Reilly Media having authored more than a dozen book and video titles including CompTIA Security+ SY0-401 (2014 Objectives), Windows Presentation Foundation Basics, Learning Windows PowerShell, and Securing Windows Networks. Mark holds many certifications including Microsoft's MCSE, MCDBA, and MCT; and as the head of his own consulting company, he solves IT issues for numerous Fortune 500 companies.