Improving Workplace Cultures Through Respect, Service, and Safety at Work®
CRISIS PREVENTION INSTITUTE, INC.
In This Chapter
- Creating a culture of respect, service, and safety at work.
- How to create a policy framework that prioritizes respect, service, and safety.
- “Her anger was not warranted given the situation. Customers get upset, but she was beyond upset and it got personal.”
- “She was being rather quiet—not talking with anyone for weeks.”
- “He was odd; I felt uncomfortable around him since the first day he came here.”
- “Was there a way to make that area more secure? Something bad was bound to happen.”
- “Something was not quite right with those two.”
- “He said he was going to file a report, because no one should be treated that way.” ...