State whether the following statements are true or false:
- Has Docker a client-server architecture?
- Docker has two main components: the Docker host and Docker Hub?
- While creating a container, the image has to be available locally or the operation fails?
- Is Docker Hub used to store and manage containers?
- The overhead of memory management and device drivers is extremely high in Docker containers?
- For CentOS6, the Docker RPM package is called
docker ps -a command is used to see the list of stopped containers?