Digital Forensics Trial Graphics: Teaching the Jury Through Effective Use of Visuals helps digital forensic practitioners explain complex technical material to laypeople (i.e., juries, judges, etc.). The book includes professional quality illustrations of technology that help anyone understand the complex concepts behind the science. Users will find invaluable information on theory and best practices along with guidance on how to design and deliver successful explanations.
- Helps users learn skills for the effective presentation of digital forensic evidence via graphics in a trial setting to laypeople such as juries and judges
- Presents the principles of visual learning and graphic design as a foundation for developing effective visuals
- Demonstrates the best practices of slide design to develop effective visuals for presentation of evidence
- Professionally developed graphics, designed specifically for digital forensics, that you can use at trial
- Downloadable graphics available at: http://booksite.elsevier.com/9780128034835