Book DescriptionDigital signal processing is commonplace in most electronics including MP3 players, HDTVs, and phones, just to name a few of the applications. The engineers creating these devices are in need of essential information at a moment's notice. The Instant Access Series provides all the critical content that a signal or communications engineer needs in his or her daily work.
This book provides an introduction to DSPs as well as succinct overviews of linear systems, digital filters, and digital compression. This book is filled with images, figures, tables, and easy to find tips and tricks for the engineer that needs material fast to complete projects to deadline.
- Tips and tricks feature that will help engineers get info fast and move on to the next issue
- Easily searchable content complete with tabs, chapter table of contents, bulleted lists, and boxed features
- Just the essentials, no need to page through material not needed for the current project
Table of Contents
- Brief Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- Chapter 1. Why DSP?
- Chapter 2. The Analog-Digital Interface
- Chapter 3. DSP System General Model
- Chapter 4. The Math of DSP
- Chapter 5. Transforms
- Chapter 6. Digital Filters
- Chapter 7. Applications of DSP
- Chapter 8. Digital Signal Processors
- Title: Digital Signal Processing: Instant Access
- Release date: November 2008
- Publisher(s): Newnes
- ISBN: 9780080560137