Saving Platform Results in Journals
Save platform reports for future viewing by creating a journal of the report window. The journal is a copy of the report window. You can edit or append additional reports to an existing journal. The journal is not connected to the data table. A journal is an easy way to save the results from several report windows in a single report window that you can share with others.
Example: Creating a Journal
Create and Modify a Report and Save It to a Journal
1. Select Help > Sample Data Library and open Companies.jmp.
2. Select Analyze > Distribution.
3. Select both Type and Size Co and click Y, Columns.
4. Click OK.
5. From the red triangle menu for Type, select Histogram Options > Show Counts.
6. From the red triangle ...