Now that 75 percent of screen time is spent on connected devices, digital strategies have moved front and center of most marketing plans.
But what if that’s not enough? What if most people ignore company messages? What if consumer engagement never goes further than the “like” button? A sobering reality is hitting marketers. Technology hasn’t just reshaped mass media, it’s altering behavior as well. And getting through to customers will take some radical rethinking.
First step is to toss the linear plan. Next is to strip away conventions, open your mind, and join Disruptive Marketing on a provocative, fast-paced tour of our changing world . . .
- Where selling is dead, but ongoing conversation thrives
- Where consumers generate the best content about brands
- Where people tune out noise and listen to feelings
- Where curiosity leads the marketing team
- Where growth depends on merging analytics with boundless creativity
Packed with trends, predictions, interviews with big-think marketers, and stories from a career spent pushing boundaries, this book will propel you out of your comfort zone and into the disruptive mindset you need for future success.
Table of contents
- Foreword: Gemma Craven, Senior Vice President, Director of Social and Mobile, McCann Erickson
- Introduction: What If?
- Part I: A World without Rules
- Part II: The New Personality of Marketing Success
- Part III: The Building Blocks of Disruptive Marketing
- Part IV: Four Skills for the Disruptive Marketer
- Title: Disruptive Marketing
- Release date: August 2016
- Publisher(s): AMACOM
- ISBN: 9780814437407
You might also like
Kellogg on Branding in a Hyper-Connected World
World-class branding for the interconnected modern marketplace Kellogg on Branding in a Hyper-Connected World offers authoritative …
Instagram Power, Second Edition: Build Your Brand and Reach More Customers with Visual Influence, 2nd Edition
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, …
UX Strategy, 2nd Edition
User experience (UX) strategy requires a careful blend of business strategy and UX design, and this …
Likeable Social Media, Third Edition: How To Delight Your Customers, Create an Irresistible Brand, & Be Generally Amazing On All Social Networks That Matter, 3rd Edition
Harness the power of social media to attract new customers and transform your business! More than …