Welcome to the Sunshine State
Whether you want to visit the Mission Control Room at the Kennedy Space Center, take an airboat ride in the Everglades or discover the historic Coral Gables, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Florida has to offer.
Florida is known for its sun-kissed beaches and magical theme parks, but this diverse state offers so much more. From nature trails and national parks, to sizzling nightlife and sumptuous seafood, Florida has it all.
Our newly updated guide brings Florida to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, inspiring photography and our trademark illustrations.
- our pick of Florida's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- detailed maps and walks that make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of Florida, from the Gold Coast to the Gulf Coast, Orlando to the Keys
Want the best of Miami in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Miami and the Keys.
Table of contents
- KEY TO MAIN ICONS
- DISCOVER FLORIDA
- EXPERIENCE MIAMI
- EXPERIENCE FLORIDA
- NEED TO KNOW
- Title: DK Eyewitness Florida
- Release date: December 2019
- Publisher(s): DK Eyewitness Travel
- ISBN: 9781465491237
You might also like
C++ Crash Course
Upgrade your Code with C++ C++ is one of the most widely used languages for real-world …
"Practical SQL is an approachable and fast-paced guide to SQL (Structured Query Language), the standard programming …
Python Projects for Beginners: A Ten-Week Bootcamp Approach to Python Programming
Immerse yourself in learning Python and introductory data analytics with this book’s project-based approach. Through the …
Data Science from Scratch, 2nd Edition
To really learn data science, you should not only master the tools—data science libraries, frameworks, modules, …