Known for its royal connections, St Martin’s is the only church to have a royal box. There has been a church on the site since the 13th century, but the handsome present building was designed by James Gibbs in 1726. Coffee shop in the crypt.
Trafalgar Square WC2
Open 8am–6:30pm Mon–Sat, services only Sun
This priory church was elevated to a cathedral ...