Passports and Visas

All visitors to the US must have a valid passport. Citizens of 38 countries may enter visa free under the Visa Waver Program for stays of up to 90 days. To use this program you must have an e-Passport embedded with an electronic chip and apply for eligibility through ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) prior to travel. Everyone else needs a visa. Upon arrival in the US, a Customs and Border Protection Officer will make the final call to allow entry. Be prepared to show a return ticket.

Consulates within the US, including those of the UK, Australia, New Zealand, and ...

Get DK Eyewitness Top 10 Los Angeles now with O’Reilly online learning.

O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.