An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to San Diego, packed with insider tips and ideas, color maps, top 10 lists - all designed to help you see the very best of San Diego.
Explore nautical museums and vintage shops in Embarcadero, soak in the sun at Coronado's white sandy beaches or hike the forest in East County, visit Downtown San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter for a taste of nightlife, take a trip to the Mexican border, or head east from Oceanside, past flower farms and avocado groves. From Top 10 festivals to Top 10 outdoor activities - discover the best of San Diego with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 San Diego:
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in San Diego, covering Balboa Park, Coronado, the Gaslamp Quarter, La Jolla, East County, and more
- In-depth area guides explore San Diego's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Downtown San Diego; Old Town, Uptown and Mission Valley; Ocean Beach, Coronado and the South; and Northern San Diego
Staying in California for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide California.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.