At this point in time, you should have a basic understanding of the fundamental concepts of integration, and the terminology used with it. You should now understand:
- The basic concepts used in the context of integration architecture
- The different architecture variants, such as point-to-point, hub-and-spoke, pipeline, and SOA
- What service-oriented integration is and why it is important
- The different types of data integration and the accompanying patterns
- The difference between Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and Enterprise Information Integration (EII)
- The concept of Event Drive Architecture (EDA) and the different types of Event Processing and why they play an important role in integration
- The integration technologies of the future: ...