Having read this chapter, you should now have a better understanding of the base technologies related to the implementation of solutions based on the Trivadis Integration Architecture Blueprint. You should now be familiar with:
- Transactions and transaction strategies
- Open Grid Services infrastructure (OGSi)—the dynamic, hardware-independent software platform
- Java Connector Architecture (JCA)—the general architecture for connecting heterogeneous systems in the Java EE world
- Java Business Integration (JBI)—a standardization of the functions of an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Service Component Architecture (SCA)—a component model for developing applications and systems based on a SOA
- Service Data Objects (SDO)—supporting a Disconnected Data Architecture ...