Implementing the Customer Details Management Module
BPEL plays an instrumental role in automating the customer data synchronization process between SAP and Siebel. The steps involved in implementing this BPEL process are:
- Expose TIBCO and webMethods processes as web services.
- Orchestrate web services using a BPEL process.
- Add exception-management capability to the BPEL process.
- Secure communication between Oracle BPEL Process Manager, application adapters, and the EAI tool.
- Centralize the logging and notification process.
Step 1: Expose TIBCO and webMethods Processes as Web Services
Customer information is represented in a canonical format and contains fields needed for both SAP and Siebel. If you're passing this generic format across TIBCO and webMethods, ...