Docker: Beyond the Fundamentals
This video covers intermediate and advanced Docker functionality including the Docker API, SDK, and engine which will allow you to create and deploy your own programs using Docker. If you need the basics, please watch Viktor’s “Docker Fundamentals” video first, right here on Safari (https://bit.ly/2It122r). This Beyond the Fundamentals video contains five clips:
- Docker API Fundamentals. This first video in the series explains the Docker API and related tools such as SDK.
- Docker API and SDK in Practice. This second video in the series explains how to work with the API through SDK, including remotely. This is very useful for developers as they can manipulate a container that is already functioning.
- Docker Engine. This third video in the series explores the Docker engine and accompanying functionality.
- Writing Programs. This fourth video in the series covers creating and dockerizing programs.
- Running Programs. This fifth video in the series covers how to execute applications in production, along with configuring and adapting the container.