Learn how to develop and deploy web applications with Docker technologies. Take your DevOps skills to the next level.
About This Video
- Nowadays DevOps engineers are in great demand in the IT industry.
- Companies are looking for developers who can both develop and deploy the applications.
- The average salary of a DevOps engineer is about $140,000 per year in Silicon Valley area which is 20% higher than the salary of a software engineer.
- Master DevOps Skills means you will be staying ahead in the competitive job market!
This course covers all the fundamentals about Docker software and teach you everything you need to know about developing and deploying modern applications with Docker software.In the end of this course, you will gain in-depth knowledge about Docker software and general DevOps skills to help your company or your own project to apply the right docker workflow and continuously deliver better software. Docker software is on the bleeding edge of technology today. It is also one of the most compelling technologies of the last decade in terms of its disruption to software development, operations, systems architecture, testing and compliance practices.
Docker is becoming a must tool for developers. containers and the Docker’s approach gives you the opportunity to work without any need of dependencies. Docker allows developers to focus on the things which actually matters without worrying about the environment where the application runs. Tons of companies are using docker in production, today you have the access to that same virtualization technology right on your desktop.
Table of contents
Chapter 1 : Get Started with Docker Technologies
- Course Overview: Welcome to the Docker Technology World 00:04:13
- Introduction to Virtualization Technologies 00:08:35
- Docker Software's Client-Server Architecture 00:01:36
- Install Docker for Mac/Windows 00:04:40
- Install Docker Toolbox 00:04:35
- Important Concepts of Docker Technology 00:04:51
- Run Our First Hello World Docker Container 00:05:54
- Deep Dive into Docker Containers 00:05:02
- Docker Port Mapping and Docker Logs Command 00:03:42
Chapter 2 : Working with Docker Images
- Docker Image Layers 00:02:17
- Build Docker Images by using Docker Commit Command 00:05:09
- Build Docker Images by Writing Dockerfile 00:07:22
- Dockerfile In-depth 00:08:03
- Push Docker Images to Docker Hub 00:04:44
- Chapter 3 : Create Containerized Web Applications
- Chapter 4 : Docker Networking
- Chapter 5 : Create a Continuous Integration Pipeline
Chapter 6 : Deploy Docker Containers in Production
- Introduction to Running Docker Containers in Production 00:04:33
- Register Digital Ocean Account for Deploying Containerized Applications 00:03:15
- Deploy Docker Application to the Cloud with Docker Machine 00:05:44
- Refactor Docker Compose File 00:08:02
- Introduction to Docker Swarm and Service Discovery 00:11:07
- Title: Docker Technologies for DevOps and Developers
- Release date: August 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788621069
You might also like
Kubernetes for Absolute Beginners - Hands-on
Learn Kubernetes in simple, easy and fun way with hands-on coding exercises. For beginners in DevOps. …
Docker in Motion
Inside: Docker in Motion teaches you how to create and manage container-hosted applications in Docker. With …
Microservices designs require you to change how you build and deploy applications. Instead of creating a …
This is a crash course on Kubernetes, designed for those new to Kubernetes and for those …