At this point you should be able to answer the following key questions:
- What is the difference between objects and types? How are objects related to types?
- What information is encoded in the
- What are the object type categories?
- What is a type hierarchy? How are objects of standard types persisted in the repository database?
- What are lightweight and shareable types? How are objects of these types persisted?
- What are aspects? When should they be used?
- What are the various ways of querying objects in a repository? What are some common DQL queries?