At this point you should be able to answer the following key questions:
- What is an ACL and how is it different from a permission?
- What are basic permissions? What are extended permissions?
- How is an ACL selected to be assigned to a new object?
- What is an internal ACL? Who can create it and why is it needed?
- How does folder security provide additional object security beyond the ACLs?
- What are application-controlled sysobjects?
- What kind of security is provided by Trusted Content Services?