Get full access to Doing Both: Capturing Today’s Profit and Driving Tomorrow’s Growth and 60K+ other titles, with free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There's also live online events, interactive content, certification prep materials, and more.
Author’s Note to the Reader
1. Doing Both
2. New & Improved and The Next Big Thing: Sustaining and Disruptive Innovation
3. Current Accounts and Future Conquests: Existing and New Business Models
4. Tuning and Transforming: Optimization and Reinvention
5. Satisfied Customers and Gratified Partners: Direct Touch and Leveraged Influence
6. The Beaten Path and The Road Less Traveled: Established and Emerging Countries
7. Doing Things Right and Doing What Matters: Excellence and Relevance
8. Michael Phelps and The Redeem Team: Superstar Performers and Winning Teams
9. West Point and Woodstock: Authoritative Leadership and Democratic Decision Making
10. The Journey Begins
About the Author
Get Doing Both: Capturing Today’s Profit and Driving Tomorrow’s Growth now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.