Styling a container with images
As we saw in the previous recipe, the first step to styling a container with images is to create the images. In this recipe, we will take the second step and expand the simple ASCX container by adding the images that will create a graphic border around the container. We will also demonstrate changing the font and text color.
To follow along with this recipe you must have completed the following recipes:
- Creating a simple ASCX container
- Creating custom container images
How to do it...
- Start by locating the default container folder within your test DNN portal (
- Next, create a new folder to hold the container files. Call this folder
- Create a new folder inside ...