Alienspotting is built around the GMap module, and can be surprisingly easy to build. For this web site, we will be using the following modules:
We will be enabling and using the following Core modules:
- Comment—permits users to comment on stories
- Upload—allows the upload of files and images into content
We will also upload and enable the following contributed modules:
- GMap—allows the insertion of a Google map into a node.
- Location—allows you to associate a geographic location with content and users.
- CCK—allows the easy creation of new content fields. This module is necessary for the Location module.
- Image—allows users with the correct permissions to upload images. Thumbnails and additional sizes are ...