Chapter 2. Creating and Publishing Content
In this chapter we will cover:
- Creating a basic page and adding it to the main menu
- Installing and configuring a WYSIWYG editor
- Editing existing content and adding an image
- Adjusting the tabbed settings for content nodes
- Configuring comments
- Publishing an RSS feed of basic pages
This chapter is about becoming familiar with creating, editing, and publishing content with Drupal. We will explore how to create content and add it into the menu structure. We will then build on this and see how to set up a WYSIWYG editor to allow rich text editing, and then we shall see how to upload images into the editor.
We will then look at the configuration options that are available to all content items, including ...