In Drupal, it is possible to permit commenting on every content node. Throughout this recipe we will see how to configure comments for the article content type. Following this we will create an article, add a comment and finally, moderate the comment.
Before we begin, ensure that the Comment module is enabled (the Comment module is part of the Drupal core module list).
How to do it
- Select Structure followed by Content types from the admin menu.
- Click on edit for the Article content type.
- Select Comment settings from the tabbed options; ensure that the Default comment setting for new content is set to Open.
- Leave the Threading checkbox checked.
- Leave Comments per page set at 50, and ensure that the two checkboxes Allow ...